Practice facilities are available for rent during the days of the competition. Scheduled warm-up room and time will be assigned prior to the allocated competition time.
Concert Hall Regulations
- All forms of photography, audio or video recording of the performances at all stages of the competition are strictly prohibited.
- All performances are open to the public. However, children under five years old are not allowed into the hall.
All participants are expected to dress formally. Informal attire (such as jeans, sneakers, flip flops, shorts, short skirts, tank tops, t-shirts, etc) are strictly prohibited.
- Participants are responsible for their own travel and accommodation expenses (including travel insurance) in Indonesia throughout the competition period.
- Participants below the age of 18 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian.
- Participants are prohibited from changing the competition time once it is set by the organizer for all competition rounds.
- Participants must acknowledge every email sent by the organizer.
On the day of the competition, all participants are required to report to the registration desk 45 minutes prior to the assigned performance time. Participants who are late may be disqualified from the competition without a refund.
- The adjudication panel consists of national and international pianists.
- Preliminary Round – The adjudication panel will select participants from the video that scores above 80, to enter Semi-Final.
- Semi-Final Round – The adjudication panel will select participants that score above 90 from live performance, to enter Grand-Final.
- The adjudication panel will select up to a maximum of three finalists for each category from each cities.
- The adjudication panel reserves the right to stop a participant’s performance at any stage of the competition when a decision has been made. If the program offered exceeds the stipulated time limit, the adjudicator panel may choose to hear only parts of the program and ask the participant to perform any section of the pieces offered, not necessarily from the beginning.
- The adjudication panel reserves the right not to award any prize in the Grand-Final.
- Participant may be asked to play again if prize winners results are tie in Grand-Final; Pieces should be different from Grand-Final
- The adjudication panel’s decision is final: no discussion or correspondence will be entertained.
Prize Winners Award Ceremony and Concert
- All participants selected to Semi-Final will be informed by email before January 31, 2020.
- All semifinalists selected to Grand-Final will be informed 2 hours after Semi-Final competition at the event.
- All prize winners for the Grand-Final of each category will be announced during the Award Ceremony on March 15, 2020
- Prize Winners Concert will immediately follow after the Award Ceremony; selected winners must be available to perform during the Prize Winners Concert.